Thursday, June 13, 2013

Moments.

Although life is short it has those unforgettable moments. The ones you hold for quite a while until they suddenly fade into darkness. The ones you desperately try to grasp with every limb  in your body to hold onto it still seems to slip away. It is almost as if the universe has given you a sign of unforgettable hate towards the things that make a person happy. As these memories fade so does my want to even have them. What is the point anyway other than to flaunt the amazing times I had with him last summer. What does it matter that has come and gone and I still have no life. Did I mention its summer again and I find myself sitting precariously in front of my computer screen wondering where it all went.

1 comment:

  1. Try to prove yourself wrong by making the best memories this summer. They will be unforgettable.

    ReplyDelete