Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fate.

For the first time in a while my life felt complete. I was content and proud of my accomplishments of freshman year. If everything was in place then there is bound to be something  UNBEARABLY TRAITOROUS about to happen. It is just the ways of my fate, either I have an mediocre day or a fabulous one that last .2 second. Although my condescending fate controls all decisions I have to be honest I have no power over my brain. Why is it that when I want to date that guy and he likes me back that my friggen fate  throws BIG HUGE mud BALLS in my face..... I guess putting it in a harsher way and in no way over stating it, fate decides to drop 20 atomic bombs on any common sense. Or maybe... its me...hmm... is my own ways of "seduction" scaring every hot guy off the edge of the universe? Well to conclude any further mishaps I must leave you with the sense of hope for my future and a way to continue this life long journey called love wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment