Friday, June 14, 2013

Maturity.

Maybe my unarguable side that has recently sprouted is not me trying to impress. Maybe my helpfulness and patience is not me trying to hard. Maybe it is me maturing. As I grow older the responsibility of adolescence are frequently increasing. As I mature my good and not angry side emerges from the watery depths.  Although this blog is a fleeting moment I find myself happy of how far I have come in the past year. Entering high school may have been my water and my sun that I need to become the flower I am. I pondered on a thought as I washed away my reflection on the car window, is my past truly going away and slowly denigrating. Anything bad or evil that maybe I have done will vanish as if I have done nothing but contribute my 10 cents and left? After all the the only person that expects me to be perfect is myself. So why try so hard. Why not let the water flow rather than build a dam.

No comments:

Post a Comment