Monday, June 10, 2013

Confused.

Is it for real, or did I get punked big time?  Is it possible that there is no way to be less than invisible.  Sophomore year so close.  Although being invisible wasn't my only option I had to have another way. I know I could just stick out I mean don't I already make a fool of myself around him. I s there anyone else to impress, other than myself.  I mean all the confestions of love he still gave me a nod in the hall or a blink. I officially call this the big time FML.  For the time being, and forever more how about I at least try to be normal.  Although that is not possible maybe changing HIS view of me would help.  Yet that is virtually impossible...
Other than the fact that he thinks I am a complete and utterly failing at everything humanly plazable, I might be able to persuade him. Oh shit never mind I still am that freshie freak. Good luck to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment