Friday, June 14, 2013

Car.

One minute away from being 4. YES the day is almost over so I can die slowly into a deep sleep. I have been waiting so long for this day to be done. Although I have no social life as I have mentioned, I have been looking forward to my warm blankets cuddling me all day. I guess...put the evidence where the mark is I stayed in bed till noon so why not get back in 4 more hours. Well to tell you the truth I am not looking forward to sleeping at all I am looking forward to tomorrow and the bright things it has to offer like...a CAR. Oh yippie jump for joy and the 3 hours I get to be held captive in a metal tube or box or disfigured thing. Whatever it is I am surprisingly existed to have plenty of time to sit in solidarity before asked to unload it just the way I PACKED it. So things may be looking up for at least the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment