Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hate.

As a matter of fact I hate the feeling of knowing that the most disgusting person on the face of the earth feels the same. Now surly barley know him, but what I do know is I don't like him or his smell of pee and dog SH*T mixed with vomit. Now one thing is for sure is that he has graduated from my lovely garden of education and entering his doom of becoming less than a man. For all I care he can jump into a deep abyss of murky cat pee. He will never with emphasis on NEVER be anything more than an ant on my kitchen sink. Although you may think this is harsh, I am in no way overstating anything. Okay maybe the deep abyss, but who cares I could easily do that and know one would care. So as long as I live I will never make or have a place in my heart for that D hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment